Join our next MID Level 2 Cohort!
Microlearning Instructional Design 201 is an accredited program, specifically designed for trainers, educators, leaders and instructional designers to strengthen the impact of their content for clients through a new mode of content authoring known as Microlearning Instructional Design (MID). Join us for “Behind the Scenes” Gnowbe Training in MID, participate in a Gnowbe Masterclass to receive feedback from our MID Experts and become an accredited Gnowbe Content Curator. Please note that MID101 is a prerequisite to MID201.
Our Academic Advisory Council advised us on the methodology and are the signers of our digital certificates: Professor Dominique Turpin (former President of IMD), Professor John J-H Kim from Harvard Business School and Professor Neo Boon Siong (former Dean 2x of Nanyang Business School of NTU).
How does the program work?
MID 2 is open to anyone who has completed MID 101 and consists of:
- An Optional Kick-Off Call on Thursday, 19th January, 2023 (once per quarter)
- A self paced MID201 Program which can be completed in approximately 10-20 hours
- The creation of 3 distinctively different programs for submission
- Attending a three hour long MasterClass
- MID2 Graduation and Reunion Event (optional, quarterly)
- A variety of feedback from Gnowbe's Instructional Design Experts for each program submitted, including feedback from peers
- Successful accreditation with Gnowbe in Microlearning Instructional Design Level 2 based on a minimum 80% completion rate
How much does it cost?
Gnowbe's Microlearning Instructional Design Accredited Program (MID201) is a carefully constructed learning journey for content creators, valued at $4,999 per person, but for a limited time available for $1,499!
The deadline to sign up for the next cohort is: is 15th January, 2023
If you would like to request a scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I can't attend the Masterclass, can I still go through the program?
We will work with everyone's schedules once the cohort begins to try and find a time that everyone can meet. If we absolutely cannot find a time, we will run two masterclasses to accommodate everyone's schedule.
How long should I expect this to take me each week?
Allow approximately 2-3 hours per week for the entirety of the 12-week program.